Fair Deal offer support to older people at home and within the local community.
Aims of the Project
Our aim is to provide quality person centred support to older people at home and within the local community.
What you can expect
We can help you to:
- Return home after being in hospital
- Live independently at home
- Manage your medication and general health
- Attend GP and hospital appointments
- Eat healthily
- Take more control of your life
- Manage your tenancy
- Access local facilities and catch up with old friends and meet new ones
- Glasgow Wide Senior’s Centres
- Carers Groups
- Local Community Groups