Fair Deal is a social care organisation based in Glasgow currently recruiting Support Workers to work in the Glasgow area in the following roles:
- Support Workers – Male and Female – Driving Licence Preferable
We are passionate about providing the people we support with the opportunity to live as independently as possible with greater choice and control.
- 30-35 hours per week
- £10.02 per hour
- Sleepover – dependant on role
The Support Worker Role:
- Ability to communicate clearly – verbal and written
- A positive and resilient approach and confident manner
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to develop a positive relationship with person we support
- Ability to be work as part of a team
You will be required to work a variety of shifts including day / evening / sleepover and weekends.
In addition to a rewarding career, with competitive rates of pay and extensive training, Fair Deal can offer a wide range of staff benefits including, competitive holiday entitlement, company sick pay scheme, workplace pension scheme, enhanced maternity/paternity benefits, flexible working.