Fair Deal has 6 core principles which underpin and guide the work we do. Everyone at Fair Deal endeavours to uphold them in all of our dealings with the people we support and those we come into contact with in the course of our everyday work.
- Responsibility - we promote people taking responsibility for their lives and taking action to influence what happens to them.
- Equality - we recognise and respect people as being unique and where necessary will support them to challenge unacceptable behaviour to secure equality.
- Choice - we ensure people are involved in and influence decisions that affect their lives and support them to take responsibility for the decisions and choices they make.
- Interdependence - encourage maximum independence but recognise that some people need help to live their life in a meaningful way and support them to do that.
- Participation - we actively support people to participate in their communities recognising the value of the gifts and skills they contribute
- Empowerment - we enable people to sharing responsibly in making choices and developing in a way of their choosing.
355a Tormusk Road
Tel: 0141 634 4996
fax: 0141 634 1094